So you’re having a new baby? Congratulations! During this exciting time in your life, I want to make sure you get your maternity and newborn portrait sessions booked. You don’t want to miss out on this important time! If you’re a new parent, or, have kids already, but haven’t done a newborn session before, here is everything you need to know about the inquiry to delivery process at Casey McMinn Photography. We can’t wait to join us at our luxury Marietta, GA portrait studio.
Inquiry to Delivery Process at Casey McMinn Photography
- Inquiry: The process begins when a potential client contacts Casey McMinn Photography to inquire about their services. This can be done via email or by filling out a contact form on their website.
- Consultation: After receiving the inquiry, the photographer will schedule a consultation with the client to discuss their needs and preferences. This consultation can be done in person or via phone or video call.
- Booking: If the client decides to move forward with Casey McMinn Photography, they will be asked to sign a contract and pay a retainer fee to secure their session date.
- Pre-Session Planning: Before the photo session, the photographer will work with the client to plan the details of the shoot, including location, wardrobe, and any props or accessories that may be used.
- Photo Session: On the day of the shoot, the photographer will arrive at the agreed-upon location and guide the client through the session, capturing a variety of images.
- Viewing and Ordering Session: After the shoot, the photographer will schedule a viewing and ordering session with the client, during which they will review the images together and the client will have the opportunity to select their favorites and place an order for prints, albums, or other products.
- Delivery: Once the order has been placed, the photographer will edit the selected images and prepare them for delivery. The final products will be delivered to the client in a timely manner, either in person or via mail or digital download, depending on the client’s preference.
Overall, this process is designed to ensure that the client’s needs are met and that they receive high-quality photographs that they will cherish for years to come.
Our luxury maternity and newborn portrait studio
If you haven’t visited us before, check out our luxury maternity and newborn portrait studio located in Marietta, GA.
Luxury wall art and product reveal for some sweet clients
Check our website for full information on session details. https://caseymcminnphotography.com/investment#investment
leave a comment