Being a mom of three, I can recall always wondering what are the best prenatal vitamins to take during pregnancy? Like most, I googled it, looked it up on Amazon, you name it. I found so many amazing prenatal vitamins and I’d love to share that list with you all. Moreover, being an Atlanta newborn photographer, this is a main topic of conversation. When expectant mothers come to our maternity portrait studio in Marietta, GA we often talk about prenatal vitamins.
About prenatal vitamins and when to start taking them
If you’re newly pregnant, I’m sure you’re aware that you should be taking these vitamins. You’ll want to start taking them while you’re trying to conceive, or, as soon as you find out you’re pregnant.
Taking prenatal vitamins is essential for a healthy pregnancy. Prenatal vitamins are formulated to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals that support the growth and development of the fetus. They are also important for the health of the mother. If you’ve found this list before pregnancy, you’re definitely on the right track! As stated before, it is suggested to start taking prenatal vitamins while trying to conceive. Also, at least one month before pregnancy.
So, congratulations, friend! I’m so excited for you and your growing family. You’re about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. It is the sweetest! We would love for you to bring baby into our maternity and newborn photography studio. We would be overjoyed to meet them and take their newborn pictures. Additionally, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of getting maternity portraits taken at our Atlanta maternity photography studio. You will not want to miss this super sweet time in your life!
Here are some of the best prenatal vitamins that you can consider taking during your pregnancy. For easy navigating there’s also links to where you can purchase them:
The Best Prenatal Vitamins
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal: One of my personal favorites. This prenatal vitamin is made from whole foods, which makes it easier for the body to absorb and digest. It includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and enzymes to support healthy pregnancy and fetal development. It is also vegetarian and gluten-free.
- New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins: This prenatal vitamin is made with organic ingredients and includes probiotics and whole-food fermented vitamins and minerals. It supports healthy fetal development, and it is also easy to digest. You’ll definitely want to check this one out.
- Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin: I love that this one contains antioxidants for mom’s immune system. This prenatal vitamin is designed to support the specific nutritional needs of pregnant women. It includes vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to promote healthy fetal development and support the immune system of the mother. It is also gluten-free and vegan.
- Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA: When looking for prenatal vitamins, my OBGYN always suggested to get one that contained DHA. This prenatal vitamin contains both essential vitamins and minerals, as well as DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid. This supports healthy fetal brain and eye development. It is also gluten-free.
- MegaFood Baby & Me 2 Prenatal Vitamins: This prenatal vitamin is made with real food. It includes a blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support healthy pregnancy and fetal development. It is also free of gluten, dairy, and soy.
It is important to remember that the best prenatal vitamins should not replace a healthy diet. You should always consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplements during pregnancy.
Maternity and newborn portrait sessions | Casey McMinn Photography
During this exciting time of pregnancy you’ll also want to make sure to book your maternity and newborn photographer. If you are in the Atlanta area, we would be delighted to have you come to our Marietta, GA maternity and newborn portrait studio.
You can book both sessions together, to ensure when the time come to photograph, there will be availability. It is suggested to book both your maternity photography and newborn photography sessions no later than 20 weeks of pregnancy. Your due date will then go on our calendar. Then, we will decide on a shoot date for the maternity portraits. Those are always shot between 30 – 36 weeks of pregnancy.
You can book HERE.
Our address is 1501 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30062 suite 104/107
leave a comment